TONGUE TWISTERSIt is a fun way to improve pronunciation.
1) The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.
2) Madame Minnie made a mound of many melons.
3) Nimble Lily never learns. Little Nina knows now.
4) The red bug bled on the black bug's bed.
5) Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers. (Say 3 times quickly)
6) What noise annoys an oyster? A noisy noise annoys an oyster?
7) She sells seashells at the sea-shore. Are the seashells she sells, seashells for sure?
8) Silly Sally is shaking some sugar on her shiny shoes.
9) The rat ran through the river with a lump of raw liver.
10) They think that this Thursday is the 30th.
11) Jolly General Jimmy Jones joked with Japanese John.
12) How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
And chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would
If a woodchuck could chuck wood.
13) The zoo's zebras swam through the zebra zone.
14) Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
15) Don't dillydally in Denver or disdain your daily duty. (2 times quickly)
16) Little Luke lost a lot of labeled letters.
If Little Luke lost a lot of labeled letters,
where are the labeled letters Little Luke lost?
17) Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?
Was he bare?